All types of business looking to target their advertising geographically
- Online ad on dailypilot.com
- Choice of two impression tiers (50,000 or 75,000) to run over three or five consecutive days
- Ad will be posted 4 days after ad submission
- Two sizes available: Cube (300x250 pixels) or Leaderboard (728x90 pixels)
- Populate content and images in one of our predesigned templates or upload your own ad material
- Ad will be clickable, driving traffic to your website
- Campaign reporting will be sent at completion of campaign
- Multiple designs with photo options available
What is an impression?
- An impression is when the ad is displayed on the page whether the ad is clicked or not. A single web page may contain multiple ads. In such cases, a single page view would result in one impression for each ad displayed.
What is a page view?
- An individual viewing of a web page by a user, often counted when measuring a web site's popularity
Where will I see my ads?
- The impressions are tracked and audited. We can send a report that shows the number of impressions for your ad.
2 online options:
- Cube (300x250 pixels)
- Leaderboard (728x90 pixels)
Publishes: Wednesday - Sunday
Coverage area: Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Corona del Mar
- 51% Men / 49% Women
- Average age 57
- Own home 84%
- College graduate 33%
- Graduate school or above 51%
- Household income $100K+ 69%
- Average household income $134,391
- Wed.-Sun. 24,000
- Sun. 30,000
*Does not include Seal Beach.
Source: Demographics - LA Times TCN Study, Qualtrics, February, 2012. TCN Circ. - Circulation Department based on average circulation in October/November 2013. Readership Data: 2.36 readers per TCN circulation (based on National Newspaper Association (NAA) 2009 Annual Readership Study)
The Daily Pilot delivers an efficient, cost-effective connection to consumers in affluent Orange County coastal communities. Hyper-local coverage generates strong reader loyalty and engagement and provides a focused context for your message, particularly if you’re trying to target shoppers in a specific area.